2) Did you know that having whipped cream in your ear feels like a wet willy you can't quite get rid of? Now you know.
3) I think that one of the unknown seasons in the Midwest has to be Rain and Road Construction. I really think it goes Fall, Winter, RainandConstruction, Spring, Summer. Let me tell you, Focus Pocus and I have spent a LOT of time together sitting between those orange and white cones. I may have to start listening to audiobooks. What should I start with?
4) I am mildly obsessed with the song "Cruise" by Florida-Georgia Line. Except, until I saw the band name in writing, I thought until today their name was "Florida-Georgia Lime." Explains why I can't add them to my summer Pandora station. Oopsies.
5) Spring has arrived at my junior high. Just this week during bus duty, I have received two proposals of marriage, one offer to buy me ice cream from the ice cream man, and several hearty booings as I ask them to sit down and not bring food on the bus. 26 school days.
6) We have graduations three Saturdays in a row in May. Pray for my sanity. I love my siblings, but sweet yeebus. Did they all need to get educated at the SAME time?
7) I've started a new fitness minigoal in May. Every day, at some point, I am going to do 10 minutes of holding a plank. I can start and stop whenever I want, but at the end of the day it has to total ten. Momma needs to get rid of this here muffin top before some upcoming weddings.
8) Speaking of weddings, I just bought this dress at a SUPER discounted price, with tags on eBay for summer weddings. If that's not workout motivation, I don't know what is. It is peeking out in silent judgement daily. So excited. Love it so much.
9) Over the weekend, we had Kev' s 30th birthday party at US Cellular Field with the White Sox. Photos to come (maybe- I am an unreliable blogger at best), but we had a blast. The first really nice spring day, and we were out tailgating. Heaven. I could care less about the actual game, but I love all the EXPERIENCES of a baseball game. So apple pie. So classic.
10) I cannot, cannot believe that my guy is going to be turning 30 on May 6th. I remember his countdown for his sixteenth birthday. Yowza.