Friday, May 27, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Kev and I like to sing via gchat to each other when moments are boring at work. This is rare for me, but fun when it happens. See if you can name how many terrible top 40 songs we "sang" today.

me: FRIDAY FRIDAY
gotta get down on FRIDAY
Kevin: ha ha ha
ohhh YEAH
me: half an hour and I will be out like a trout
uns uns uns
Kevin: YEEEEAH BOY
me: I cannot wait
Kevin: Bump some Pitbull/TPain Hey baby
me: ooooh baby bay-bah
nananananaNAHna

We are pretty cool, I know. Wanna know what else is pretty cool? Fill in the blank Friday, brought to you by Lauren Link up or comment to play along :)

1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to Napa Valley, California. It has to be warmer than 40 degrees there. I could drink outside with Kev-o, eat fancy shmancy foods, wear a sundress, and get to see lots of it with just one long weekend. It would be pretty bangin'. Although Kev and I are going up to the lake tomorrow-Monday, so that will be a pretty close second place.

2. Something I often rant about is how messy my house is. Although I must say I rarely feel moved to really do anything significant about it. I really need to do a little more each day so it doesn't pile up and leave me smothered by cat hair. Yeesh.

3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is salsa. I am salsa obsessed. I love to have a few different kinds so I can spice up my meal with whatever I'm in the mood for. I almost always have ranch as well. Lots of things (pretzels, pizza, turkey sandwiches with lettuce) taste better with ranch.

4. My "life-saving" product is Pond's makeup wipes. They smell fantastical and get all of your make up off at night. Boots No 7 also makes a great brand. For some reason, I'm so lazy that I see actually washing my face as a chore- these do great after workouts or before bed.

5. A friend is someone who loves you because you are a weirdo and not in spite of it. To quote CoCo Chanel "To be irreplaceable you have to be different." I love all my weirdo friends.

6. If I could write my own blank it would be Something that I was scared of as a kid that still makes me nervous is________________ For me, it's worms. No doubt, hands down. Those things are skeevy,

7. My favorite kind of art is a toss up between paintings and photography. So maybe something mixed-media would be my real favorite. I am in awe of painting, because I have no idea how to do it and most paintings are so alive, but I am fascinated by all kinds of photography.


Happy Friday! Partyin' Partyin' YEAH

No comments:

Post a Comment