Thursday, March 3, 2011

MCP Project 52-Week 3

Yep, I'm behind, but I'm okay with it. Ideally, the challenge is designed to spend a week photographing a theme, and then posting your results. I haven't really gotten up the courage to submit any of my photos to the actual blog, mostly because the featured photos tend to be by professional photographers. You know, not teachers...real photographers.

Despite my insecurities, I am learning a lot from this challenge on my own. I've been using my Droid camera more, simply because I don't always have the space in my purse for my big camera. I've become one of those crazy people that stops in the middle of the street to whip out my camera and take a photo. The pics below are a mix of Droid snaps and pics with my big kid camera. Below, here are my interpretations of the theme "Shades of gray." I used this assignment to really look for interesting textures in the day to day of my life, with some interesting results.

From the walk to the train after work, these next few are taken with my phone cam:




Later in the week, when I was at home with the fancy camera:


Still in the mood for more gray? Check out the winning photos from the actual challenge here!

No comments:

Post a Comment